- Host a dinner at your place. Food is the easiest way to anyone's heart, especially if it's homemade. Make the night even better by cooking the dinner together and throw in some champagne or wine to top it off. We're obsessed with Usual Wine's A Dozen Rosés campaign.
- Treat yo self! Celebrate your friendship by treating yourself to a spa day. Nails, hair, massage, the works.
- We love a good game night. You can do the normal route and play Cards Against Humanity, but we recommend mixing it up a bit and getting a little deeper into your feelings. We LOVE this card game called We're Not Really Strangers. It's a purpose-driven game all about empowering meaningful connections. What better way to celebrate your friendship by being vulnerable and diving deeper into your relationship with each other?
- Throw it back to a slumber party. It wouldn't be complete without chick flicks, junk food, hair braiding, and secret-sharing.
- Set up a road trip! If you're lucky to live in Los Angeles there are so many unique cities with only a couple hours of driving time. Rent a car, drive top-down, and cruise with the music on blast.
- Buy them a sustainable gift! We have some ideas over here at Whimsy + Row. We're also doing a giveaway with these amazing items shown below. You can win them for your bestie! Good luck!
Treat Your Gals for Galentine's Day
Whimsy Does Denim
Our denim dreams have finally come true and this is just the beginning. Thanks to our Production Assistant’s Mom, Jenna (aka the Denim Manufacturing Expert) we are able to create our own eco denim! We...
5 Essentials We Can't Live Without for Holidays at Home
The candles are lit, you’re dressed in soft, sustainable loungewear with a warm superfood latte in hand. You’ve officially entered the Whimsy comfort zone. How does it feel?
A Very Sustainable Holiday
As we enter the Holiday season, it’s easy to lose sight of our efforts in sustainability with all of the gift buying and consuming, traveling, decorating and celebrating going on. We want to invite you to stay mindful about the ways in which you celebrate, so we put together some tips for eco-friendly Holiday-ing.