Annette One-Piece Swimsuit in Ecru
Named after Annette Kellerman, a well-known movie star, talented athlete, and inventor of the first one-piece swimsuit. The Annette One Piece Swimsuit is an essential for your summer wardrobe with its classic design. Adjustable straps make it easy to fit any body type. Pair it with the Ida Wrap Skirt or wear it under the Rosie Dress for an effortless summer look.
Part of our Eco-Friendly Collection, this piece has been made entirely from found deadstock fabric in Downtown Los Angeles. Wherever your adventure may be, feel good about what you're wearing while out in your world.
Available in Black and Ecru
- Sustainably made in Los Angeles, CA
- Made entirely from found, deadstock fabric
- Fabric Content: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- Models are 5'8 and 5'9, wearing size Small
* ALL SWIMSUITS ARE FINAL SALE *
True to size, snug and form-fitting.
Hand wash cold with a delicate soap and lay flat to dry.
- *ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE*
- All orders are shipped via USPS, please allow 1-2 days for your order to process and 3-5 days for your order to arrive.
- FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES! Not diggin’ what you bought? We will happily accept unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered merchandise with original tags for a full refund. Our policy is 14 days for full refunds and 30 days for exchanges.
- International Shipping is not available at the moment. However, we are in the process of making Whimsy + Row available to everyone around the world. This will happen in the coming months, so stay tuned you out of towners!
- Have any questions? Email us at email@example.com for more details.