Frances Duster in Blush Linen
A wear-with-anything kimono cardigan, with 3/4 sleeves and two roomy front pockets. Pairs well with the Floraa Pant.
- Sustainably made in Los Angeles, CA
- 100% Linen
- Linen is the super hero of Fabrics! Our linen is made from natural flax plant grown in Beligium and dyed in LA using recycled water and certified low impact dyes. It emmits 1/4 the amount of carbon (per pound of fiber) than cotton. Linen is also biodegradable so it will not pollute our beautiful world!
- For best results, an eco-friendly dry cleaning is ideal. The second best option is to hand wash cold and line dry.
Fit & Measurments
- Loose and flowy throughout.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size XS/S.
|XS / S||M / L|
You May Also Like
My new favorite piece in my closet! It's the perfect transitional kimono that can easily be dressed up or down. The recycled linen is light & soft and the blush color is so pretty. As a short person (5'2) I was worried it would look huge on me, but it's perfectly flowy.