Frances Duster in Black Linen
A wear-with-anything kimono cardigan, with 3/4 sleeves and two roomy front pockets. Pairs well with the Valentina Pant.
- Sustainably made in Los Angeles, CA
- 100% Linen
- Linen is the super hero of Fabrics - our linen is made from natural flax plant grown in Belgium and dyed in LA using recycled water and certified low impact dyes. It emits 1/4 the amount of carbon (per pound of fiber) than cotton. Linen is also biodegradable so it will not pollute our beautiful world.
- For best results, an eco-friendly dry cleaning is ideal. The second best option is to hand wash cold and line dry.
Fit & Measurments
- Loose and flowy throughout.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size XS/S.
|XS / S||M / L|
You May Also Like
In my journey to a more sustainable and ethical closet, I am so excited to add this classic duster! It is perfect to wear to work but also works well in a casual outfit with jean shorts. Thanks, W&R! Now I want the olive one too!!!
I looooove this duster/kimono. It can be dressed up or down and it’s clearly so well made! Happy to support this company :)