Annie Top in Blue Jacquard
$30 $88 Final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Named after entrepreneur, journalist and first woman to bike around the world - the Annie top is great for days spent around town, browsing your local farmer's market or having a picnic. Features a rounded hemline and bow-tie straps for a sweet yet sophisticated look. Part of our Eco-Friendly Collection, this piece has been made entirely from found deadstock fabric in Downtown Los Angeles. Wherever your adventure may be, feel good about what you're wearing while out in your world.
- Sustainably made in Los Angeles, CA
- Made entirely from found, deadstock fabric
- Fabric Content: 100% Recycled Rayon
- Fitted around bust
- Loose and flowy throughout torso.
- Model Stats: Chiyo is 5'9 / Bust: 34" / Waist: 25" / Hips: 35" and wears Small
For best results, an eco-friendly dry cleaning is ideal. The second best option is to hand wash cold and line dry.